COVID-19: Guidelines for Our Reopening
The Stokes Regional Eye Centers will continue to follow the CDC, AAO (American Academy of Ophthalmology) and SCDHEC guidelines in reference to Social Distancing as we continue to move forward.
Stokes Regional Eye Centers will re-open starting May 4th.
- Monday-Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Friday: 8am-1:30pm
These times are available by APPOINTMENT ONLY. No walk-ins will be allowed.
Our Safety Protocols
Our staff has been training on our new protocol for seeing patients.
- This will include staff members logging their own temperatures every day, cleaning each room after every patient, wearing masks, maintaining correct 6 feet social distances and very frequent hand washing.
- We are also screening patients before their appointments to review precautions, as well as updating as much information as we can prior to their appointment and checking for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 as patients enter the building along with temperature checks.
- We will reschedule and will not be able to see patients who have been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- We will reschedule and will not be able to see patients who have the following signs or symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone with the following signs or symptoms: fever, shortness of breath or cough, sneezing or runny nose, joint or muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell and fatigue.
- WE REQUIRE THAT ALL PATIENTS THAT COME TO VISIT OUR OFFICE HAVE THEIR OWN MASK OR THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE OFFICE.
- To maintain social distancing for the square footage of our building, only the patient will be allowed in. Patients who are minors can be accompanied by one parent/guardian and patients who need physical assistance for mobility may be helped by one person only.
This has been a very different and difficult time for all of us. We do appreciate your understanding as we work to adjust to providing the excellent eye care we always have in this new precautionary era. We will continue to monitor and keep up to date with all AAO and CDC recommendations to ensure the health and care of you, our patients, our staff and our doctors.
We have amazing patients and are honored you have chosen Stokes Regional Eye Center to care for your eye health and meet your eye wear needs. As always, we thank you for that privilege.